Students completing this program will:
- Establish positive relationships adolescents and their families that promote constructive change.
- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural competence; provide ethical and culturally sensitive care.
- Develop and utilize a variety of conflict resolution and problem solving techniques.
- Identify, evaluate and utilize effective verbal, nonverbal and written communication skills.
- Utilize a strength based, resilience and humanistic perspective.
- Engage in ongoing self-assessment and self care to maintain attentiveness to professional competence.